Unobtanium BLACK MATHS is a huge benefit to the OEM Make Noise Tape and Microsound Music Machine. Add Pam's + a midi interface and you've got a super powerful (and beautiful) instrument for found sound

IMO there are alternate choices to the included Make Noise modules that would have more utility, but the Make Noise system is very well designed as-is.

If I were to home-brew a similar system I'd make different choices starting with a Tiptop Mantis case:
Include Pam's
Marbles over Woggle
Stages over Maths
Include MISO & Veils
Nebulae v2 over Morphagene
Ikari over Qpas
Happy Nerding FX Aid Pro over Mimeophon
Include BitBox Micro (or Squid Salmple, or Assimil8or)
Include Befaco Instrument Interface v2
Include Befaco Out v3

IMO this would be an awesome foundation for experimentation that can be built upon to taste. Then I'd add an ES9 to have a direct audio interface in the rack and VCV for a hybrid workflow. Then I'd start adding sequencers like Rene and more utilities like a matrix mixer

It's all a very personalized experience and what works well for me may be a nightmare for you, but there are some tried a true rules that are repeated over and over again

Get a bigger case than you think you need and start slow to avoid sticker shock and dissapointment. Expect to swap out modules of similar function to fit your preferences