I'd probably try to focus on fewer voices. With Plaits, XPO and Cs-L/DPO you've got at least 3 sound sources in there (next to the three semi modulars you mentioned), only one VCF though. A pretty great one, that is. I love my XPO/QPAS combo but QPAS isn't gonna cover all the filtering needs for 3 oscillators. I'd add another stereo/dual VCF and/or a dual LPG like Optomix, LxD or MengQi's DPLPG.
Maths allows for mixing and function generation duties but you might want seperate modules for these tasks and open up Maths for its more sophisticated possibilities.
Mixers: Lion is quite a powerful matrix mixer and aesthetically it's a great match for Make Noise's black and gold line. The way you have to use pin and insert cables isn't for everybody though and might be something to get used to.
X-PAN needs modulation in order to really shine. Btw, I've had some great results modulating XPO, QPAS and X-PAN with Instruo's/DivKid's Ochd. It's only 4 HP wide, too.
Plaits, QPAS and X-PAN each come with a built-in VCA but that may not be enough. Especially if you wanna modulate your modulation which I consider really important in order to make a stereo patch really shine. Or for ping-pong sorta spreading of your left and right channel. Random voltages (noise source -> S&H) makes for some great modulation source as well. Really like to modulate Mimeophon's "zone" and "rate" this way.
I'd probably ditch the complex oscillator in order to make up the needed space for utilities, another VCF and modulation sources. I have an STO sit next to XPO for occassional complex FM patching.

-- CitizenGain

Thank you for that great reply and help. I have done a new update on case, Again the top ones is the ones I have. I've ditched the Complex Oscillator one. I want to be able to use the Rack on it's own sometimes, thats why I thought maybe that would be good but I would really like the modulation sources as you mentioned first. Space is an issue for me and setting everything up together won't be feasable all the time.
I obviously don't know what I'm doing lol, it won't let me share the new one so here is just an image of it

https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_2229100.jpg?1681772929

I have put the bottom ones in order I would like to get them. Do you think Rene and Pam's Pro would be a good choice as well.

Would that set up work better now?