Arturia Case

Hi all!
I am filling my first case: I'm not new to the synth world but new to modular. I have 2 Arturia cases: one with two rows and one row (that's why there's 2 power switches). I already almost filled the 3U case so far: MI Marbles, MI Rings, MI Beads, Make Noise Morphagene. I need this system purely for synth voices (mono as well as poly voices) + fx, so no drums needed in eurorack as I have Elektron Rytm for that. Which utilities do you think I need to add? Is there enough to modulate everything? Do Ornament Crime and Pamela's Workout not overlap with same functionality?
I also have Elektron A4, which has 4 configurable CV outs: can use that for sequencing and probably going to be master clock for whole system. Maybe some modules that you see are overkill?
Which fx would you suggest? Is Erica Synths Black Hole DSP2 any good as a multipurpose fx? Or better stick with one module per function?
Forgot to mention: music genre is anything electronic, from down-tempo to minimal and everything in between. I'm trying to explore the sonic possibilities beyond traditional synth paradigm.
Have a great day!