Hi guys,

I just made another buy spree, bought a Poly effects Beebo, an Erica synth DB-01, a Midi breakout (to use with the ES9), a PEPX1 (to sync the DB01), a Launch control XL and a Joranalogue Receive 2 (for a mic).

The idea was to build a section just like a regular interface, so I'll be able to program midi synths (via ableton and push2) with the breakout, input a mic or whatever with the receive 2 and sync everything with the PEPX1. Besides that use the Launch control XL to MIX the albeton grid.

The Beebo will be the core effects and the guitar processor, it has 4 ins and 4 outs, can be used for 4 mono or 2 stereos (bought the Y cables to connect everything). I love the 303 kind of bass sound (I'm using the vst for long time), so de db01 can do that and more, besides the fact that I enjoyed the sequence possibilities.

What you guys think? I think I can return for credit if I made a bad decision. Looking now, I have too much modulation (3 from the multi LFO and a bunch with the Pamelas), I'll suffer with VCAs probably?? I feel that 1 VCF is too little too.

I was thinking in left the 28 HP empty for the future, to be honest I bought a lot of things with too many manuals and menu diving...

Man i have more money on this than sense... god!! To make the situation worse, i work with Biochemistry, don't even make money with this. Writing all that was pure suffering hahahahaha

https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_1861530.jpg?1650589206