I was checking the TBC unit (the back connectors), and I think it only gives me component video. and not RGB. is that possible? anyway, that thing it´s big and heavy as sh*t, I can't be carrying it around. and it would mean I would not have it if I want to bring my system elsewhere (and it's going to be very portable at first, I'm going to buy a single row rack). so I think the LZX TCB is back on...

the thing with the cadets is that they're not that cheap, even purchased like a kit (I'm not sure I can get the different parts here, sadly). a processor costs $90, and the passage its $219. what's best, two cadets or one passage module? I'm guessing the cadet, as it is a triple processor, right?

ok about the mapper, sold! =)

ok, I understand about the prismatic rays function. but that can't be achieved with a similar module but thought for audio? or this one is specifically for video, with sync involved? the frequency generated has to be really high too, right?

ok, two prismatic rays units sound like the way to go. I just have to see if I can affoard it...

and what about that video logic unit? I saw Lars started a batch again. do you have any?

btw, this is almost exactly the set I had in mind, lol. I was just not including the prismatic rays...

thanks again!