I agree completely with farkas...

dump most of the tiny modules and the magneto and the dsp2 - replace the magneto and dsp 2 with a couple of fx aid xls

also think about the mixing - you have no way near enough mixer channels in here to deal with multiple waveforms from the vcos (wavetable has 2 & vco2 has 5) and all the percussion modules (sample drum 2, hat 1 & drum2 1) so that's up to 11 sound source channels - without taking into consideration and parallel processing you might want to do...

you're on the right track with the unity mixer - but no where near enough imo

also a real lack of vcas - use them for modulation as well as audio - I'd want at least 1 quad cascading vca - probably 2 (which may mean you need 1 less sub-mixer)

the euclidean module is a bit pointless - Pams can do euclidean well enough!

is the black sequencer a bit overkill? unless you are planning on case 2 with another 2 plus melodic sources in it I would suggest thinking of something smaller - if you are thinking of adding that second case then the black sequencer is a great idea - you'll be familiar with a sequencer that has you covered for a long time early on - so no second learning curve with a new sequencer down the line

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities