It's still missing a lot, yeah.
-- Lugia
The gig in Paris (in "les instants chavirés) is not a big challenge, This special event is made for shy pracitces, music that you made in your room, musics that you never show publically, the context is very friendly. Its a duet with a friend with a very vintage but simple modular synthetisor ( Mélison). We use also no input-mixing and piezzo amplification with diy wtf instruments for loop.
I'm very bored of my actual instruments ( no input mixing with cheap pedal gear) and the same sound aesthetic that emerge from that.To discover modular synth is a lovestory, for the first time ive the impression to find my partner instrument, and an instruent that surprise me always by what emerge from it and where it bring me.So the 18 of january is not a stress about finding the perfect system, its just a deadline, and a reason to make the official first step.
i just want to made ASAP a system that is a good base enough to learn from it for few month. for the moment, generating rich timber harmonic oscilations, modulate them from clear notes to dirty massive waves îs enough as far as im not trapped in same sounds possibility all the time: i'm more a noise, or electro-accoustic personnality: i'm first of all interested in the textures of sound themselves, i'm more interested in simple musical construction but with interesting, rich and well sculpted sounds.. I want a system that can be enough for experimenting with it for few month, i want to start little but i dont want to start too limitated in term of sound and composition possibility. In other words i want a minimum base, but a very well conceived minimal base that can bring me in different direction^^ It's a bit overwelming to read all forum post and watch a lot of video, but i've the feeling that already with vco, vcf, mixer,vca, atenuator and daddy maths, theres already a lot of hours of pleasure possible.And what i love with module like maths, honda, is that i've a taste of what they can offer but i've the feeling that there is plenty of possibility that i will discover by taking time with them. But i have the impression that you suggest me to buy 3 or 4 more module to made a good begining, no ? ^^feel free to tell me that im very naive aha ^^