Hey guys, so I am new to Eurorack and would love some feedback! Here is a list of my current gear and setup and what I'm moving towards in Modular. My current plan is to Rack mount most of my current gear and use midi from ableton to create compositions that i can get talking to the Eurorack. Inside the rack I want to focus on more ambient, granular generative type music, eventually expanding and/or at least duplicating the voices from the Model D & Pro 1. Really want to move between these two with the use of ableton and the Eurorack. Having a standalone Eurorack that can be portable and then plug into my larger system and play nicely with ableton and SemiMod Synths :)

I am looking for some help to make sure I get the most out of my rack and make logical steps as I expand. I currently have an Arturia Rackbrute 6u and will most likely purchase another as I expand. Would love suggestions as to the models I currently have, and the order in which I should acquire some items on my list. Would love any and all suggestions!

Current:
Behringer Model-D
Behringer Pro-1
Behringer DeepMind 12D
Korg Volca Keys
Korg Volca Sample
Arturia DrumBrute
TC Electronics Hall of Fame Reverb
TC Electronics Flashback Delay
Chasebliss Mood Pedal
Boss DD-3T
- Controller Arturia Keystep all ran into Ableton