oh @Lugia your very correct and I agree with you all the way 100%. Thing is, the value I feel, is in what I don't have to deal with anymore. I already have the 3 tier rack for the moogs, and a very nice 2 tier for the shiet. But, with this A-100 case, I can leave all the power supplies behind, have nothing running to a huge analogue or digital mixer, and have everything in one ready to go case, while also have a more elegant presentation for my brain. Not to mention instant gratification as the base of all patch's? The separation and block style of my current rig (the way you suggest) will be gone, and I feel like I can be mobile (and get a workout lol) with this case, and ya, 164 hp to grow (at a proper cost of 2.75 per hp + circuit boards). I loved your price per HP point, that shit is unarguable!

I am a long term planner, and when (not if) I evolve out of these semies, they WILL go back in there case and power supply for free, while I add to my fn dope case. So, considering all this, if you can help me with my arrangement I would love that!

Lastly...
"Ok..no." was the first thought I had making this rig so its really funny!! Ill let you know how I do for sure with it, and back it up with some dope ass sounds. (btw, analyst for a living, human as a hobby) Better is subjective, helpful is not.

Love,

Shadowsaun