I had to get the Euclidian Circles so i can have a more "hands on" approach on the rhythms. I spent a month or two just with Pams and it provided me with rich and swung rhythms (also used the Rotate Row feature in combination with logic for each channel to get all sorts of crazy breaks), but i felt a lack of involvement after pressing Start. I really needed something to make me interact more and faster as the patch played.

The switches - That's where this came in too. I was hoping of live pattern switching, both sequentially by CV and manually. To develop more variations let's say.
QCD + Expander - instead of this maybe just a smaller ratchetting module + a gate delay for swing? Although, i'm planning on expanding to a bigger rack in the future so i thought i should probably get something that i can still incorporate as my system grows?

I haven't thought of how I could use Maths for rhythmic music, so I'll need to research that.

Shades should be a nice addition, will probably get it.

As for the power of course, the 3000mA boost, it's kind of quirky because the cable is too short but oh well.