I have been using the Squarp Hermod from the start of my modular journey, still very happy with it, especially since Squarp has kept releasing significant firmware updates to this day, making it a sequencing powerhouse. I really appreciate such companies who still keep supporting their modules years after release.
I can drive the modular voices via external MIDI, I can have well behaved programmed sequences or completely random and anything in between with the MIDI effects, I can drive mono or multi-timbral voices, you name it. I find it's a very nice option for small-ish racks because the functionality per HP is just insane.
Recently I picked up Marbles and so far, I've been using a small Doepfer quad switch to quickly have a choice of sequencing from Marbles or Hermod for 2 of my voices, and am now looking for ways of combining both sequencers using logic. Lugia came up with a fantastic version of my rack which I'm still wrapping my head around, involving a very complex modulation section. With that golden advice in my mental toolbox, I'm now exploring the logic apps of O&C Hemispheres to find a way to tie everything together. Will also pick up a Quadrax with expander whose numerous gate outputs should provide more ways for the pieces of the patches to interact together.
Suggestions on using modular magic to combine sequencers welcome ! :)

--- Voltage control all the things ---