this user has left ModularGrid

@sacguy71

instead of chasing functionality of different sequencers - have you considered combining the sequencers you have into a complex sequencer?
-- JimHowell1970

Yes, indeed I have and do this already. I feed external clock from Eloquencer to my Varigate 4+ and use these in my base case and have fun with the tonal variations. On my smaller 6u case, I feed PNW into Mimetic Digalis and mix that with Euclidian Circles for beats. Then modulate it like crazy with Batumi and Quadrax!

For my MDLR 14u case, I use a combination of WMD Metron with Stillson Hammer MK2, Acid Rain Maestro and Rossum mob of emus for pure chaos. This is tons of fun because I can cross modulate with infinite options and flexibility. Maestro has multiple swim lane channels of pattern modulation that can be saved as presets sort of and used with other modules. Mob of Emus has crazy options as well.

So for now, I really don't need any more sequencers as I have a real powerhouse arsenal of sequencers and modulators to my heart's content! I am soo glad that I took your advice to invest in support modules like VCAs, attenuators/attenuverters, mults, logic, matrix mixer, sequential switches and so forth as they come in super useful for patches. At first I had no idea what to do with them but over time, they are used in most patches for random generative stuff.