this user has left ModularGrid

Nice, yeah I have O&C and Disting EX on my list since they both do a ton of things in one module. Disting has ability to be a switch, quantizer, sample player, FX like delay and way more. I like how O&C has tons of tools as well. Which version of the O&C do you guys recommend as they are made by various modular companies? Rings is cool and I've been messing around with it and Plaits on VCVRack to get a feel for how it works before I buy it. Also Qu-bit Surface is similar I think. Really digging what I see thus far on the Hexinverter Mutant Machine which is analog based and like complex oscillator and can do percussion and drones. So perhaps Rings plus Mutant Machine and utilities would be great way for me to round out my second case for techno, house, drones, generative and rhythm based stuff perhaps add PNW for clocking and small trigger sequencer like VPME Euclidian Circles? My setup would greatly benefit from a bass and drum percussion module as I find that BIA is great but needs another one and Cursus not great for bass or percussion. Zeroscope is great module and small in case. I am not using the SBG much so may remove that and add FX module like Happy Nerding FX Aid.