nice, this is looking a lot more complete. you may not actually need the erbe-verb since clouds has a built-in reverb (and there's an alternate firmware that adds reverb as a processing mode); i would suggest passing on that at first to see if you really need it. i'm also not totally sure how much use you'll get from the lightplane, especially since you're just starting out, and it also takes up a lot of rack space.

i really like the disting. it does pretty much everything, and that makes it a great leading indicator of what you need to buy next (for example, there was a time where i was just using it for quantization, so i bought a quantizer. right now i'm basically using the delay mode exclusively, so i'm going to buy a dedicated delay module next).

it looks like you still just have the one filter -- you will most likely find this to be extremely limiting.

the only things you took out that i would think about keeping are the utility modules (links, ssf tool-box) and the turing machine, which is just a really cool module.

the tri-ger also looks really cool, that's definitely gonna be a must-buy for me.