Pam's New Workout is capable of delivering clocks as well as some basic waveshapes instead of gates. Chords has modulation inputs but those inputs do not seem to have any attenuators/attenuverters built-in to it. So if the value can't be attenuated within PNW, then you're stuck. Also, PNW only generates voltages up to 5V. That may be problematic if you're looking to trigger an envelope... which may be up to 8V or even 10V. How are you going to modulate any of the values coming out of PNW?

The Disting Mk4 can do a lot. But in this case the OP described it as only being used as an effects processor.

The headphone module is just for monitoring.

Even if this is for some sort of drone machine, there's a lot missing. You're going to want a filter. I do not know what the oscillators in Chords sound like... but a filter will go a long way in shaping the sounds. You're going to want some VCAs, attenuverters, and an actual CV source for generating pitch... even if you're generating drones. With that, I'd also recommend some sort of slew rate limiter unless you want your drones to suddenly change pitch if you shift the voltage going to the 1V/OCT input.

I think you're really shooting yourself in the foot expecting anything usable from this built. It will make noises. But will they be useful?

You've picked modules that you like with very little consideration to how to actually get them to work as a system or as to how you will create any useful drones... that actually evolve over time.