You're wanting to use your Eurorack live. This means critically evaluating each and every module and how you will relate to it in a live situation. Modules with a lot of deep menu diving or combination button presses to access that "one mode" are pretty shitty to deal with live... and/or remember all the secret tweaks too. On top of that, you have to learn how to get around fluidly in Eurorack. I noticed your background in studio work. I've spent a few hours under an Otari 2" setting up tape as well. So at least you understand signal flow and gain staging. :)

-- Ronin1973

Originally I was planning to build something for my office/home studio....thinking about it more...something for live use too makes so much sense!! Thank you so much for your feedback, this gives me a lot of ideas and concepts to work with. Probably going to do another revision where I scale it down to just get guitar with inputs and outputs going with the delay and some kind of modulation....this would also give me the ability to feed in things like field recordings (or an input for my drum machine).

Any advice on a eurorack case that is an ATA flight case, or is it more just buy one with the right rails, drop in a uZeus for power, a row for the power connectors....and rock n roll? Starting to think I will build this purpose specific in an ATA style eurorack case...and then later on if I still want to I can buy a bigger case of some kind that would sit on my desk at home (or a medium sized tabletop case)