Great, thanks for the input! I have not bought the Batumi, nor the Plaits or Pam's yet, these are just modules that I have been thinking about adding. Perhaps it would make more sense to get the MI Stages then (which is another module I have been considering), which can serve more envelope duties.

Totally see your point about moving the DFAM out of the rack. I'm sure this will happen eventually, but at this point, I quite like having it there (in part due to space limitations and in part due to the fact that I don't like to look at a half-empty case). I ended up getting a big (for me) 9U monorocket case with upgraded power supply for a really good price, so currently I'm not thinking about the rack-space (or power) as very precious.

The rack is currently sitting above a Moog Grandmother, which I can use to add another analog oscillator. But also have a couple of wonderful analogs already, so feel like the Eurorack is less an attempt to build another analog synth, and more of an experimental space for trying out and finding other sonic textures.

But yeah, maybe a different filter and more envelopes. What about other stuff? I still feel quite confused by the enormous expansion of terms and concepts that come from moving into Euro.

And yeah, I do realise I just need to give it some time :-)