I just got my Arturia RackBrute 6u. And there seems to be some ac leakage which, when go softly touch the front plates of my modules I can feel a buzz. I also suspect that it messes with my modules, my marbles clock input is super sensitive, and randomly fires if I plug a cable into it. And I can hear slight seemingly random pitch variations in my telharmonic, I use an ungrounded plug. Will changing to a grounded plug work? Or what should I do? I have tried with both the supplied ac adapter, and an ac adapter from my make noise skiff (which don’t have this problem)

Thanks
-- Palme

I had the same problem with the Rackbrute, I measured 110V AC (exactly halve the Current in Europe), I have contacted Arturia, and they explained that their gear should used in a grounded socket.
I needed to get my power from the kitchen, but I would not let this get me away from Modular.
For the RackBrute this was a solution but I am not sure this is a total solution, because I ask myself if this is doable in all live situations.
Also I found out that between the earthed RackBrute and the miniBrute is a almost 100 Volt AC difference, I bought another power source with an earthed power plug, but that did not help.
My solution now is to have a constant patch cable between my PNW (a clock port) en the MiniBrute (sequencer clock in).
Same problem was with the keystep, but that I do not use at the moment.
I have also a basic Doepfer case and I noticed that a lot of modules use the rails as ground, but in the doepfer case this is not earthed. So they build up a power difference most add between 10 and 15 volt to the rails, and that also leaks to the front panels.
So with 5 modules I already had around an 50 volts difference with earth, and felt shocks when i touched the panels.
To be honest it shocked me that this problem is not covered right in a lot of cases and modules, but for now I have learned to cope with it, hoping it will not trigger the electrical protection systems in my house.
I have put the PNW in the doepfer case, and have a permanent patch to a MI Links, and from the MI Links the patch goes now to the MiniBrute 2S.