Hi, I'm the author of the Bees-in-the-Trees alternative firmware. I don't want the impression given that it is an official Mutable Instruments product, because it isn't, nor that is a product at all - it is experimental firmware. Nor does it have a price - it's free, so I don't want people thinking it costs $399 either. Finally, the information provided is an ill-chosen cut-and-paste from an earlier version of the firmware project page. I agree with @modulargrid: I'm happy to provide a suitable comment on the Braids entry, but I really don't want Bees-in-the-Trees to have its own duplicate module entry. It isn't a module. The Sheep alternative firmware for the Mutable Tides module is different because it is written and published by Olivier Gillet of Mutable Instrument himself, and he is even selling an alternative panel for it. There is no alternative panel for Bees-in-the-Trees, because it doesn't need one, but the Bees-in-the-Trees entry gives the distinct impression that there is. For all these reasons, I'd be grateful if the entry for Bees-in-the-Trees could be removed, please.

Tim C