still not sure if bloom is the good choice there. there are other options to use others to save hps and include something else

I dont know. I would ditch the ochd. Case has 2 lfo's.
Also for ambient u'd want a reverb. not sure if nautilus can do that? (or any other module for that matter)
Where are the envelopes? (guess pams?) I see very little modulation options here.
Unless databender doubles for modulation duties and filtering i would heavily rethink my options

Are these modules you use and own already? It's a lot of voices for one setup, but with ambient I understand there can be specific workflows people develop.

Also for ambient u'd want a reverb. not sure if nautilus can do that? (or any other module for that matter)
Where are the envelopes? (guess pams?) I see very little modulation options here.
-- Chrissozz

Why ditch the ochd, then?

Are these modules you use and own already? It's a lot of voices for one setup, but with ambient I understand there can be specific workflows people develop.

-- Chrissozz

Why ditch the ochd, then?

-- Zacksname

To make room for a verb. Something like fx-aid.
But i'm no expert in ambient so ..... just making assumptions here.
Most ambient seems to be drowning in verb so ... to me it made sesnse.
+ im not that big of an lfo guy. I'd rather have some cv recorders/loopers like neo trinity.
But i guess thats something personal

Thank you all for replies. I will reconsider the setup.
All modules are those I already own. I came to quite a bunch of modules, but I’m still a newbie in modular world. Still learning.
And you’re absolutely right - reverb is missing there. I include Monsoon I also have in the collection. And most probably ditch a voice for proper EG

those modules look interesting to me, but i havent looked into any of them, yet, personally, myself. i like that it looks like youre driving everything from a pam. i cant speak to how well i think it would work for performance. what would the whole performance setup be? just that? yeah, and i agree i dont see a lot of audio shaping or effects. why does everyone seem to want to include an ochd? what does it even do? super noobie, here, etc. etc.

peace.

Maybe drop the bloom for a neo trinity?
You can use 6 channels for seqencing, envelopes, lfos, sample and hold and stuff.
The sequencing is differet to the bloom but if you like it, it works.
Its made for small systems

I guess you use Pams to trigger the drums on the rample, because of the channel logic feature
Pams + neo trinity could be a good combo

I personally find that ochd + expander is pretty neat for ambient stuff, but I guess you might choosed the caixa case also because you want to focus on those 1 row utilities. So this is more the cherry on top

Im pretty sure that the Nautilus can do delays that summ up in reverb-alike textures.

otherwize
maybe its an idea to drop the data bender for the monsoon.
Different firmwares of clouds offer also some feautres of the data bender + the reverb.
Then you probably lack of a filter. But there are also good 4 hp filters like wmd sclpt

Or just fx aid + small filter

Greetings

Chris

those modules look interesting to me, but i havent looked into any of them, yet, personally, myself. i like that it looks like youre driving everything from a pam. i cant speak to how well i think it would work for performance. what would the whole performance setup be? just that? yeah, and i agree i dont see a lot of audio shaping or effects. why does everyone seem to want to include an ochd? what does it even do? super noobie, here, etc. etc.

peace.
-- singular_sound

Ochd has chained lfos that related to each other and are unsynced.
This can be handy to get a bunch of slow movments going, that drift a bit out of time and phase to send it to fx modules and other stuff that is itended to envolve slowly.
I think it shines in contrast to time synced modulation. You change it all by the twist off one knob, whats pritty easy to handle.
With expander it adds a huge functionality - it extracts triggers, cv, rectived signals and more stuff from the lfos.
So you get a huge kind of cv- and function generator in just 8 hp.

Greetings

Chris

Here u go.
All modules u already own.
Sequence the coral and the rample with hermod via midi.
Should leave u tracks for cv duties

ModularGrid Rack

Left some space in there for a filter or whatever u want to put there

Maybe drop the bloom for a neo trinity?
You can use 6 channels for seqencing, envelopes, lfos, sample and hold and stuff.
The sequencing is differet to the bloom but if you like it, it works.
Its made for small systems

I guess you use Pams to trigger the drums on the rample, because of the channel logic feature
Pams + neo trinity could be a good combo

I personally find that ochd + expander is pretty neat for ambient stuff, but I guess you might choosed the caixa case also because you want to focus on those 1 row utilities. So this is more the cherry on top

Im pretty sure that the Nautilus can do delays that summ up in reverb-alike textures.

otherwize
maybe its an idea to drop the data bender for the monsoon.
Different firmwares of clouds offer also some feautres of the data bender + the reverb.
Then you probably lack of a filter. But there are also good 4 hp filters like wmd sclpt

Or just fx aid + small filter

-- VONDENFUNKEN

Thank you so much 🙏